With finite resouces I priotize ruthlessly to achive my goals. Here are some ways I try to engage with money as I try to wise up
- Save Money
- ⛽️ Gas
- General Advise
- Avoid idoling for more then 60 secondsCredit Card With Cash Back
- Further Reading
- Driving calm can save up to 35% on gasoline consumption.
- Combine trips instead of taking several small trips. That means organization of an errands list and patients mixed with a good calendar management plan.
- Hold zoom meetings instead of driving. Time and money saver.
- Keep tires inflated. 0.5% reduction in fuel effincey with every PSI your low.
- Reduce AC usage when possible. Turn off for the last few miles of the drive. Cool off car by blowing hot air out of the car before cooling it down.
- Avoid idoling for more then 60 seconds
- Asselatre and break smoothly. Say yes to coasting
- Avoid fully stopping if safe. Coast when possible.
Avoid idoling for more then 60 secondsCredit Card With Cash Back
While there seems to many systems and schemes to pay less per gallon of gas I find my time is better spent on earning money then saving .35/gallon given I don’t drive much. I’m planning to use my Chase Credit Card for my 1.5% cash back.
Gas prices are dropping, but here are a few ways to save even more - The Points Guy
Gas prices are finally falling across the country. The average price for a gallon of gas hit $3.78 a gallon, according to AAA. Prices have fallen all through July, August and now into September. That's good news, but prices are still too high for most consumers. So, how do you save even more?
- Tomatoes store out of the fridge stem side up
- Onions off gas causing potatoes to sprout. Store separately.
- Water is the enemy of leafy green. Wash and keep dry with a dry paper towel not in a plastic bag.