Re Intellectual Property (IP) Protection of all sorts. While you might be able to get some protection on your work I don’t think it’s worth it for a few reasons:
- It will take a big chunk of time, money, and mental energy to create.
- As you develop your content you would need to update the IP which would again take resources.
- You would need to know that someone is stealing your ideas which can be hard to do in a world of 7 billion people.
- If your ideas are stolen you would need to prove that they stole them from you and in as long as they make even slight changes they can claim they created them by themselves.
- If you wanted to enforce the IP you would have to get a lawyer, pay the lawyer, go to court, spend actual years battling it and then prove that you’d lost money because of it. All that would almost certainly cost more than any money you lost.
Instead of trying to get lots of protection, I would do two things. 1️⃣Ensure you have a log of all of the work you’ve done. This could be done by printing things and mailing them to yourself which you then don’t open. Doing this proves you had the idea first. Often called a “Poor Mans Patent”. 2️⃣I would be so amazing, so innovated, so fast-moving, build a name so big for yourself that when others try to knock you off everyone knows they're doing it and knows that you’re already creating the next new thing.