- Non and Not for Profits (they are two different legal entity types) can be quite the adventure to go on. While the SBDC only works with for profit businesses here are some resources you might find helpful.
- The National Council of Nonprofits’ website has an informative section on starting a nonprofit located here: https://www.councilofnonprofits.org/tools-resources/how-start-nonprofit
- I attached a document that I received from a webinar, "Is Starting a Nonprofit Right for You?", to this email
- Philanthropy News Digest lists current grant opportunities here: https://philanthropynewsdigest.org/rfps
- A new nonprofit resource hub recently opened in Detroit, Co.Act: https://coactdetroit.org/